Tiranga Pulao/Tricolor Rice (Indian Flag Inspired)


WISHING EVERYONE HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

This tricolor rice recipe is very old recipe once in my teens we had dinned out and the restaurant served us tricolor rice since it was independence day  we were a bit surprised to see the rice colored it was fun.

myself and mom had made up our minds to try the recipe one day at home we tried it was a hit...when ever we had relatives or friends visiting us we always used to prepare this rice everyone in my house and friends circle knows about this recipe. 

I still enjoy making it...kids will get attracted so fast they will love it even adults will love this recipe you can alternate as per your wish dried fruits & nuts can be added...it totally depends on your budget adding paneer to this rice is my choice in the restaurant they had added finely chopped carrots and peas...do try this recipe share and enjoy..:)